On the ground floor, a master suite with luxury en-suite bathrooms boasts a large sitting area which opens up to the garden, pool, and patio area through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. Two additional guest rooms link to a generous family bathroom and a fourth en-suite master guest bedroom of equally generous proportions is provided on the mezzanine floor.
On the first floor, large floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open up the elegantly modern living and dining areas to a covered, south-facing terrace overlooking the private pool.
This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capture all Royal Westmoreland has to offer.
There is a leaseback option available at a reduced price, click on the link below to view:
Royal Westmoreland Developer Build Information
- Luxury Interiors, Caribbean kitchen
- South West facing
- Glass balcony
- Swimming pool (choice of style)
- Outdoor shower
- Panoramic ocean views
- Travertine stone or porcelain tiling throughout
- Choice of coral rendered walls or slick to the living area and bedrooms
- Pella windows and LaCantina doors