The property is set out with four bedrooms in the main house and a charming standalone one-bedroom cottage. When you enter through the main gate the tropical gardens draw you in as you head up to the main house and pool deck. The open plan living area flows through to the fully equipped kitchen and connects you through to the four ensuite bedrooms.
There are two designated patio areas for both dining and seating, both with excellent views of the ocean and constant cool breezes.
With its ideal location just steps away from Little Good Harbour and The Fish Pot, Chateau de Mar is a must see for those coming to Barbados.
- Ocean View
- A/C Bedrooms Only
- aCable/Satellite Channels
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Patio
- Full Enclosed Property
- Guest Cottage
- Laundry Dryer
- Outdoor Dining
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Garden Service
Standard House Rules:
- No Smoking in bedrooms or in covered areas
- Neither Smoking nor Vaping are permitted indoors.
- Pre-arrival groceries are subject to 15% service charge + Vat.
- Check-out is 12pm and Check-in is 3pm
- Baby equipment rentals are NOT included in the rental price unless stated otherwise
- Refer to Booking form regarding Guests not registered to stay at the villa
- Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach is accessible only to guests staying on the Sandy Lane Estate
- Facilities at the Sandy Lane Hotel are Not available to Villa Guests
- Wash off sunscreen before using indoor furniture and place a towel down when using outdoor furniture.
- Staff provided and hours of service vary. Confirm at time of booking
Nightly Rate :
Winter $800 USD
Summer $600 USD
Winter $950 USD
Summer $750 USD
Winter $1,100 USD
Summer $900 USD
Christmas-New Years $1,500 USD
All rates subject to 11.5% fees and taxes.